Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Family photos with a self time - can it be done?!

Okay. So have you ever tried to do your own family photos? If you're a photographer, I'm guessing you have. I don't know how many times we've tried to do our own family photos with a tripod and a self timer. I guess I have a hard time hiring a photographer when I am a photographer.

It's my parents 50th wedding anniversary, so I was asked for a family photo to include in a memory book. Hence the family photo dilemma. My family agreed (once again!) to try for a family photo. Nothing fancy, just get together in the backyard and take a few photos. (We're all dressed up because we had just gotten home from church). My husband told me I had five minutes - did I mention he hates having his photo taken? So I got about 5 clicks in, and this is what I got. Not bad for 5 clicks (and little head swapping), but not great either!

I guess it's time for me to hire a photographer to do our family photos (or at the very least, do a trade - hint, hint Boston photographers!). People, it's worth it!



1 comment:

  1. Do you want Boston Photographers? We are photographers & videographers based in Boston, Massachusetts. If you are looking for professional photography or video, Demetri Productions is sure to capture your images in a unique and creative way.

    ReplyDelete