Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Every year I think about making a New Year's Resolution, but that's about as far as I get. I think maybe I just need to take it slow and start with ONE resolution instead of many. I don't want it to be just any resolution ("exercise more, eat better, be nicer to my kids, etc.") - so I've decided to make it more of an every day goal.

PROJECT 365. For the next year I'm going to commit to taking a photo a day (or more!). Of my kids, of life, of my surroundings, of the beautiful outdoors, objects that inspire me. I will post my photos once a week so you can help me stay on top of it.

Feel free to join in on the fun - I'd love to see your photos!

Here's my first photo to kick of the New Year and My Project 365! (and of course I had to throw in a collage of our winter holiday).


No comments:

Post a Comment