Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13 - The haircut

For weeks now, Van has been asking to get his hair cut. I have tried my best to prolong "the haircut." For some reason, I like his hair long. I guess I think it's such a waste to have short hair when your hair is so nice when it is long. Finally we made a deal. "Mom, I promise I'll grow my hair long again someday." Of course he wanted it left long enough to have spikes and a mohawk. And now he's asking if he can dye his hair blue, or red, or green. Baby steps my boy, baby steps!

So here are some "Before" and "After" shots of Van's new haircut. I have to say, he does look quite different - more grown up. Hmmm, could this have anything to do with why I don't want him to have short hair?

1 comment:

  1. I like his new haircut! What a handsome young man! Sorry your day at the beach wasn't what you were hoping it would be. Still, you got outside together.

    I don't know what to use as a "profile" for this???

    Tyann : )

    ReplyDelete