Friday, January 17, 2014

Project 365: Everyday life.

Some days are a little monotonous (who am I kidding, most days are like this!), and I'm trying to find a little more fun and be a little more thankful each day. I like taking photos of some of the basic stuff we do every day, not only to have a record, but well, because I think my kids are so stinkin' cute! No matter how annoyed I am with them sometimes!).

My little one loves to color and do art, so we do this almost every day together.

My oldest loves to wind down at the end of the day, by lying on the shag carpet and reading a book.

And my youngest, well let's just say, the top thing on his Christmas list was his own iphone.

These are all such quite moments with my kids, next time I'll show you what they're really like!





No comments:

Post a Comment