Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tom & Susan Wedding - Lucky In Love.

For some, love comes a little later in life. Tom & Susan have amazingly found each other to spend the rest of their lives with. They were like two young teenagers in love - the way they looked at each other, how they spoke to one another, Tom referring to Susan as "my princess". Susan couldn't have looked more beautiful a bride. Tom with his deep voice, so kind and friendly - [and even cooler, a scout for the Bruins hockey team!]. I'm so happy I got to experience and photograph this wonderful day with them.

This was my first wedding experience as a photographer. I had the wonderful opportunity to second shoot Tom and Susan's wedding with Lyndsey Sammons, an amazing photographer and even more amazing person. I can definitely see why couples hire her to photograph their wedding. (check out Lyndsey's work at http://www.lyndseysammons.com/).

Here are some of my favorite wedding moments...








No comments:

Post a Comment